Friday, March 19, 2010

New Favortie Products

So it turns out that part of selling your house is making sure every square inch of your space is spic and span! I will embarrassingly admit that before we decided to sell our apartment, my husband and I were not the biggest neat freaks. However, now that we have our place on the market we are very good about keeping our now very empty apartment, clean and free of all clutter, dirty dishes, laundry, etc! We have even taken to cleaning multiple times a week!

I become a bit OCD about cleaning, so much so that I'll notice something is dirty around midnight, and wind up scrubbing floors ceilings and walls until well in the wee hours of the morning until Mr. Blue has to ask me what the heck I'm doing! This week I spent a lot of time with my new favorite product:



I probably went a little to nuts with it, but I cleaned every surface in my kitchen with this miracle cleaner! It got dirty of in a snap, and even removed really tough stains! Have I sold you yet?

Another product I fell in love with this week was the Febreze Home Collection Soy Blend Candles! I bought the Willow Blossom scented one this week as a treat, since I would normally never spend more then $5.00 on a candle. It was well worth it! The scent of this candle is incredible! My husband and I like having candles around to begin with, and who doesn't like the smell of Febreze? I'm telling you go grab one of these!



I think I should get some royalties for this blog post! Brought to you by my new adult like outlook on life, and the little joys in life :) SB

No comments: