Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rewarding

Speaking of the small things that get us excited, I've decided to reward myself tonight for all of the hard work I've been doing the last few weeks. While I do wish things were going a bit more smoothly as a result of all the effort I've put in to try to facilitate just that, they are going pretty well, and (THANK G-D) my schedule is starting to normalize. Hence, I feel I really deserve to treat myself to something nice.

So, I'm going for a manicure pedicure tonight at my favorite nail salon for the first time in months! Here are the colors I've picked out for my nails and toes (and yes I picked them out online because I'm so excited).


Toes:
Essie "Chubby Checks"


Fingers:
Essie "Cute As A Button"


Although they both looked much cuter on the website then they do here, and I'm the worst at picking my color so I'm sure I'll change my mind ten more times! I love Essie nail polish, and always have a hard time choosing!

I can't wait! SB

No comments: