Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Things You Find on Craigslist

I've been into browsing the antique section of Craigslist.com for furniture and other good finds a lot recently, and thought I'd share some ammusing items I've come across. I cannot however guarantee that you will also find them ammusing. I also apologize in advance to anyone who covets these items or owns them currently, kudos on your interesting and unique style!


OLD STYLE ROTARY PHONE W. STAR - $10
(peanut gallery comment: I'm trying to decide if this is a toy or not, very patriotic either way)














OLD BLUE & WHITE TILE TOP TABLE ~ REMBRANDT PORTRAITS ~ DELFT - $250
(peanut gallery comment: really?)










ANTIQUE CAPODIMONTE FLOWER VASE
(peanut gallery comment: I think my Great Grandmother owned this at some point)













ANTIQUE ROCKER FRAME - $50
(peanut gallery comment: this doesn't look very comfortable)










Musical Crib Toy, circa 1940s
(peanut gallery comment: would you give this to your child?)












Vintage 1940's Japanese Woman in Bath Celleloid Figure-Check Out - $40
(peanut gallery comment: someone has the gall to ask for $40 for this suvenier?)













Hope you're giggling a bit! Maybe I'll post more later!

No comments: